This blog isn’t dead, I swear

21 Nov

So over the past couple of months I …

found out I was pregnant

was hit by a hurricane

and rendered virtually homeless

So I have been a little too busy (stressed?) to read books, blog about books, tweet about books, or write books– Although I might have time to complain about all of the books I have sitting in a drafty storage unit that are probably molding as I write this.

If said I was going to review your book or you sent me a book/link/info about a book to review– I don’t hate you or your book. And probably, hopefully, eventually I will get back to reading and reviewing and being snarky.

Kasia James’ The Artemis Effect is up first– if I ever find time to read another book ever again.

About these ads

7 Responses to “This blog isn’t dead, I swear”

1. A.M.B. November 21, 2012 at 10:08 pm #

Welcome back! That does sound stressful. I hope everything gets easier soon.

• indiewritingblog November 24, 2012 at 11:48 pm #

It’s mostly better. Still trying to wrap my head around being pregnant and The housing situation is still up in the air (I might find myself suing someone for the first time. Eek!) But I read a book today for the first time in a while so I think I am making progress.

• A.M.B. November 25, 2012 at 9:01 am #

Good luck! I found pregnancy very stressful, even without other challenges, so I feel for you. I hope everything is resolved soon. The good thing about reading is that it can be a much needed escape.

2. Irving Podolsky November 24, 2012 at 12:14 am #

OMG! I DO hope you’re all right!

I will spare you another book query. Let us know how you’re doing.

Irv

• indiewritingblog November 24, 2012 at 11:51 pm #

Thanks, Irv. Life is returning to some semblance of normalcy (finally). Feel free to send me your query– it just might take me a while to get to it.

3. Irv November 24, 2012 at 12:15 am #

OMG! I do hope you’re okay.

I will spare you another book query. Let us know how you’re doing.

Irv

4. katkasia November 26, 2012 at 10:48 pm #

Welcome back! I thought of writing to check you were OK, but thought you might just have moved on from blogging. Good to hear you are still with us, although it sounds like it has been incredibly stressful. Literally a whirlwind!
    Best of luck with everything. :) I just had my bub – it’s all very new, but I’m glad to say that although i am typing this with one hand while I hold him with the other, I’m still finding time to read (perhaps as he takes so long to feed!)